Federal or State Tax Returns

Tax Returns

Tax returns must be filed every year for an individual or business that received income during the year, whether through regular income, interest, dividends, capital gains, or other profits. A return of excess taxes paid during a given tax year, more accurately known as a tax refund, must be filed yearly as well. If you need to file back taxes and your not sure where to begin,  the professionals at OIC Tax Services are here to help you with your tax returns. We have many years of experience. Call OIC Tax Services to set up your FREE confidential consultation. Get caught up with your tax returns and start moving forward. Whether you need help with your federal or state tax returns, we can help. Stop losing sleep.

Get caught up on your tax returns

Although negotiation is the beginning of solving any outstanding problems with the IRS, it cannot occur until all past and present tax returns are filed. This can be rather overwhelming and scary, especially if you are behind. Questions may arise; the main one being, “Where do I start?” Our OIC Tax team can help answer these questions and get you on the right track. It is vital to do this as soon as possible to avoid any further financial damage that may impact your immediate future. OIC Tax Services is The Trusted Tax Relief Company when it comes to filing tax returns. We will make sure that your tax returns are thorough and correct. OIC Tax Services is here for your tax return needs. Call us today.